Want to work with a small, friendly, fun team in the charity sector with flexible working? Do you have an interest in sport and/or the military?
The RAF Central Fund is a charity dedicated to safeguarding the health and wellbeing of serving personnel principally through the funding of sport and physical activities. Every year we deliver integral support to individuals, RAF Stations and Sports Associations through our grant funding programmes to enhance their time whilst serving. Ultimately, we want everyone regardless of their role, rank, physical ability or competing level to have access to sports facilities, equipment and training.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Working from home and the Fund’s offices near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £16,000 plus benefits
Providing support to the Fund’s Marketing, Grants and Finance departments, the Administrative Assistant will also work with the Operations Manager to assist in the development of the Fund’s operations, projects and properties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing telephone and email support.
- Providing effective day to day administrative support to the Operations Manager.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications team to ensure maximum opportunities for promotion at all times.
- Assisting the Grants team with processing applications in preparation for committee meetings.
- Assisting with managing the IT infrastructure development and software and equipment requirements.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with management of the Fund’s properties.
- Assisting with the Fund’s compliance of all Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative and regulatory requirements.
This role profile is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder according to future developments in the charity.
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information.
- Dependable and reliable, able to keep calm and productive under pressure.
If you would like to join our team please contact Karen Hansford, Operations Manager, on KHansford@rafcf.org.uk
26th August 2021
RAF Myzone National Fitness Day Challenge
25th August 2021
Supporting Personnel During a Pandemic
11th August 2021
Support the RAF Central Fund
You make our work possible. Your donation can change lives.
Support the RAF Central Fund and win £10,000 Cash
Your chance to win from thousands of £s worth of prizes every week whilst supporting your RAF charity and enabling us to fund sport and physical activities across the RAF.