1. What kind of proof will you accept if I cannot find my receipts?
We will accept any proof of costs that show the date, price and item being purchased. For example, a bank statement alongside photographic evidence of the item would suffice. Please provide these via email.
2. My items were a different price
We understand that prices can fluctuate from the time of submitting an application to the time of purchase. Please send through via email the proof of costs for your item(s) even if they differ from what you originally anticipated.
3. I purchased a different item
Please send through via email your proof of costs for your sport-related items along with an explanation as to why the original item was not purchased.
4. I haven’t spent the grant money
Please email the Fund explaining why you have not spent the grant monies as of yet. A member of our team will be able to advise you on what the best course of action is.
5. Can I still apply for a 2020 grant?
Yes. You will be able to apply for a 2020 Sports Grant, applications are available on our website.
6. I can’t remember what items I applied for
Please email email@example.com to ask for a copy of your application.
7. I can’t provide receipts for fuel costs
We understand that it may be difficult to account for different travel costs. Please send over the proof of costs that you can and a member of the team will help you with the next steps.
8. I will not be able to get the proof of purchase to you at this moment
We understand during these difficult times that right now you may not be able to gather your receipts. If this is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we can arrange to get back in contact with you at a later date.